Wednesday, 6 May 2015

A little Persons Birthday wishlist

Next week it is Amelie's birthday.  Something we have not been able to forget since May last year.  She has been counting the days down for weeks.  In her little mind it is all mapped out.  Frankie and Benny's for tea on the Thursday, ringing of the school bell on the Friday followed by a little family party after school and finally a birthday party with her friends on the Sunday at the local sports center (we would have done the Saturday if I had got my act together a bit earlier!)  Phew!  I am feeling exhausted just thinking about it.  I keep thinking about how lovely her birthday was last year when we were in Greece.


For the past few weeks I keep being handed little birthday wish list notes.  Each note is different, some-days we have playmobil on the list and other days we have roller skates and sledges.  Here are a few of the things on her birthday wish list.


A pair of roller skates.  I quite fancy a pair myself and I am loving these retro look ones - it reminds me of when I was little.  Call me deluded but I like the idea of skating along the seafront with Amelie on her skates and Harriet in the buggy. 


One of her favourite bedtime reads is the Atlas.  I think it's about time we got a new one.
She is slightly obsessed with Rabbits.



She has been on my case for ages about a new pair of sandals.  The thing is she doesn't seem to feel the cold and would be quite happy wearing a pair of sandals in the snow.



I can assure you she won't be getting everything she wants and at one point I think there was some lego on the list too.  Oh to be a child again with all the expectation and birthday buildup. 






No comments:

Post a Comment