Friday 6 March 2015

Our Week In Pictures

A snapshot of our week.  Mainly taken on the hop with my iphone.


From top left to right: 
1: Michael & I managed to get a sneaky child free coffee in when my Mum took the girls for an hour.
2: I have finally plucked up the courage to put together a photo wall. (I am waiting for the photos to arrive, then I will put together a blog post on it)
3: The girls painted a canvas each for their bedrooms.  This has become an annual tradition.
4: I finished the girls height chart which now has pride of place at the bottom of the stairs
5: We have almost finished constructing the girls under-stairs playhouse and I prepped the wall for the kitchen blackboard wall.
6: The  girls LOVE the newly completed blackboard wall.  (Post to follow)
7: Amelie went to school dressed as "My Naughty Little Sister" for world book day
8: We had a trip to the beach to throw stones in the sea
9: And great fun was had jumping in rather large puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment