- Good Friday having popped into town we had a lovely family lunch at Granny and Grampy's. (I am not at all jealous of Mikes brother and family who are now sitting in the sunnier climes of Goa.)
- We went on a very muddy Easter Egg hunt around our village with my sister and her boys. Organised by the little pre-school which has an intake of 30 per day about 400+ children turned up - each year it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
- We went scooting on Easter Sunday along the seafront before heading to my Mums for a family dinner. I am seriously jealous of my brother who is heading off today for a three week trip to the Cayman Islands to see our cousins.
- My mum gave the kids these fantastic glasses which made them all look really cute. They had yet more chocolate and my Mum put together a little egg hunt around the garden.
- Michael had his first sail of the season albeit a bit chilly.
- The kids love cheering him on with a spot of stone throwing and treasure hunting. Amelie is so cute when she is watching her Daddy sailing - she always thinks he is winning. Harriet must have asked me a thousand times where Daddy?
- Any trip to the beach results in me returning pockets laden with stones.
- Today we are having a quiet catch up. I really need to sort the house out and Mike wants to sort his fence out.
I have seen so many amazing Easter photos over on Instagram. I hope you all had a lovely weekend.