What you will need:
- One A4 sheet of shrinkjet paper
- A printer
- A pair of scissors
- Two baking trays
- pre-heated oven to 200 degreesC
- A Glue Gun
- 3 Pin backs
What you need to do.
- Download and print off the images. Don't adjust to fit as it will shrink when heated. Don't be tempted to touch it too soon. It will take about 10mins for the ink to dry.
- Carefully cut out the images, don't be tempted to cut too close to the edges.
- Place them onto a baking tray and pop them in the pre-heated oven. They will shrink and curl. Once they lay flat on the tray take them out of the oven and place the other tray on top of your images to keep them flat and prevent them bending.
- When cool using a glue gun,glue the pin backings onto the rear of your images.
- There you are a set of weather badges. These would make perfect gifts for little people or party bag fillers.