Tuesday 3 March 2015

Be inspired by instagram - #1

I have been a fan of instagram for a while now.  You can find me on my new account @adomesticloveaffair or on my old account @mummy_mimi.

I love the fact you have the opportunity to take a snap shot of your life at a particular moment and instantly upload it creating a visual storyboard.

I also love the fact that anything goes, from holidays and beach shots to fashion shoots, food styling, baking, crafting and general everyday coming and goings.

I have discovered a community of amazing designers and artists who I find inspirational on a daily basis.  On those nights when I have been woken numerous times by the girls and can not get back to sleep you will find me on instagram.

Here are four of my favourite instagram feeds.

When I was younger I used to love origami but over the years I had forgotten all about it until I discovered @Origami_est.  Origami_est is just divine, producing a range of origami ornaments, lampshades and fairy lights.


I just love the styling of @awhitestyle.  An Australian Mummy this is the story of their house and lives through the instagram lens. 


I just adore the styling of @5ftinf photos.  The beautifully orchestrated photos.  Each photo tells its own story.  


I love @tomyk_  His instagram feed is full of bright colour inspiring combinations and patterns.  His feed is bright and cheerful and certain to add a smile to your face on a dreary grey UK winters morning.


I hope you like my choices.








No comments:

Post a Comment