Thursday 26 March 2015

Cool Blue

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Everywhere I look at the moment I keep seeing the colour blue.  From TV programs with far flung destinations and magazine adverts with beautiful tropical blue waters to cushions, throws, clutch bags, vintage inspired crockery, and denim.


It evokes happy memories of the gorgeous blue waters of Aitutaki - It is hard to believe it is 11 years ago that we visited these beautiful Cook Islands as part of our round the world trip.













2 comments:

  1. So many pretty things here- that blue sea is incredible. And how amazing are those culottes?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Honestly if you ever get the chance I would highly recommend a trip to the cook islands. They are truly amazing. As for those culottes I think they may have to be a wardrobe choice for the summer. How fab would they look with a pair of wooden clogs!

      Delete