Monday 16 March 2015

For the love of baking.

When I was little I loved spending time in the kitchen learning to bake with my Mum.  I remember standing on a stool or a chair being allowed to lick the spoon once we had finished.

Now 20 odd years on and it is now my turn to teach my girls to cook.  It is one of their favourite past times. They are always on my case about baking something.  



However I only have one of most things which means we have a lot of arguing, but who owns more than one rolling pin??  I seem to have inherited a lot of my kitchen equipment from various places and I think it is about time I spent some time and money updating my kitchen utensils.


No baking session is complete without being able to climb up to the work surface.  When I was little my Grandma had a lovely red painters ladder/stool which we would climb up to the work top on.


What would be on your list of items to buy?







No comments:

Post a Comment