Friday 13 March 2015

Interior Love Affair #3

This weeks Interior Love Affair has been inspired by my need to replace our hideous red and white flowered lampshade in the hall.







Ever since I came across Origami Est and realised just how beautiful the art of origami can be I have become a little obsessed.  I love these paper folded lampshades. 
Top to bottom:


I love the industrial look with this wire lampshade LightCookie Etsy £139.31


A vintage inspired school house glass globe OldeBrickLighting Etsy £102.40


I just love this white vintage industrial porch light, with a bright coloured cord I think that this would make the perfect addition.  OldeBrickLigthing Etsy £73.84

In my quest for lights this week I was bowled over at just how many amazing finds I came across on Etsy.  I have long been a fan of Etsy but mainly for crafting and stationary.  I had no idea how many fantastic designers use Etsy as their selling platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment