Saturday 21 March 2015

It's a Pin thing - Great people to follow on Pinterest.

I first discovered Pinterest when I was still working back in 2010 and instantly became a bit addicted to it. Being a Design and Technology teacher it was perfect for me to collate ideas and for the GCSE kids to build project mood boards. Since then I have wasted many an hour on Pinterest, it is so easy to follow link after link not knowing where you will end up.

Yesterday I came across Howkapow their boards totally blew me away.  They are jammed packed with inspiration, everything from amazing food packaging to jewellery and furniture.  Go check them out - if you are design orientated you won't be disappointed.

Here are just a few of my favourite pins from Howkapow.








If you like what you see I have also discovered that Howkapow have an amazing shop full of unique gifts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment