Sunday 7 June 2015

Interior Love Affair #14

This weeks Interior Love Affair has been inspired by my brother.  Recently he turned 30.  The thing is he is really tricky to buy for.  He has a well paid job so he can afford to buy most things he wants.  When I asked him what he would like he said something sentimental but not an ornament.  Having spent a few days thinking about it I have finally settled on buying him a clock for his new flat.
This week all of my selections have come from Etsy.  I find that if you hunt about on Etsy you can find some great original bits.


Top Left to Right
My brother is always on time but I quite like this clock anyway so I thought I would include it in my selections.Humorous Clock - Whatever I'm Late Anyway Zest Strategy Design £31.80
Middle Left to Right
Bottom Left to Right 




You can check out last weeks Interior Love Affair Post here 

No comments:

Post a Comment