Thursday 2 April 2015

Eggxellent Easter Eggs.

I'm not sure why but for some reason I never knew decorating eggs for Easter could be so much fun.  I know I have left it a bit late this year but it hasn't stopped me lusting after all the gorgeous DIY Easter egg projects I have come across.  I am awe struck by some of the talented bloggers I come across each day.

Here are some of my favorite DIY Easter inspired finds.



I love this bowl of golden eggs by miss renaissance.  Such a simple idea creates such an amazing result.


I had never heard of cascarones or confetti eggs until I saw these amazing eggs on A Pretty Cool Life.  I wish I had discovered this fab tradition sooner as I might have made them for our family Easter gathering.


Everyone loves a pinata and how cool are these by Oh Happy Day


I love these beaded eggs I found on DIY Enthusiasts.  They would make a beautiful gift for someone special.


Imagine how great these would look as part of an Easter egg hunt.  Learn how to make these fab sparkly eggs over on She Knows How.  Also if you are wondering (as I often had) how you paint the eggs and get them to dry without finger prints all over them hop over to She Knows How for a fab tip.


These glitter bomb eggs by a little craft in your day look so much fun.  I think these might be on my DIY list of things to make for next year.


If you missed out earlier in the week you can check out our Easter egg decorations here.










No comments:

Post a Comment