Friday 3 April 2015

My top Duffel Bag Picks.

My sister is getting married in a few weeks which in my book calls for a new handbag.  With two small children in tow I want something big enough to take some of those baby essentials but it needs to be easy to wear whilst holding little hands.

I am a sucker for black.  I live quite literally in black.  I love teaming black up with bright accessories, scarfs, bags, nails, lipsticks however doing so means I don't really have a black handbag.

This bag was literally love at first sight.  Now as much as I love it it is about £300 more than I have but it doesn't stop me lusting after it.

I have literally driven my poor husband up the wall about which handbag I should or shouldn't buy.  If you would like to see some more handbag finds you can follow me on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment