Friday 10 April 2015

Interior Love Affair #7

This weeks love affair could be classed as being on the dull side for some of you but for me I have found it quite exciting.  I know, I know, I need to get out more.  Earlier this week our dishwasher started to leak and flooded our kitchen floor, then 24 hours later I was in the shower when suddenly the water felt like it was linked to the freezer instead of the boiler.  Basically our dishwasher has burnt itself out and fused the whole house. Unless the nice repair man can fix our it (fingers crossed) we are going to have to buy a new one.  Now a dishwasher is not something I really want to be paying out for at the moment, I would much rather be putting that money towards a summer holiday or new shoes, however it has 1: got me thinking about a kitchen re-design and 2: I hadn't really realised that a dishwasher doesn't have to just be white hidden under the counter or stainless steel.  Here are some of my favourite options (if I had loads of spare cash and money grew on trees.)


  I couldn't find a price which means I probably can't afford it.  I didn't even know KitchenAid made dishwashers. 
I LOVE this dishwasher.  You can get it in loads of funky colours.  If it was my choice based on looks alone then this would be my go to choice.
This one looks amazing.  I like the fact that you literally pull the draws out and fill them rather than the whole bending down and pulling the draws out.  The top making the bottom wet etc etc. 

If you have missed previous Interior Love Affair Posts then you can check them out here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment