Friday 17 April 2015

Interior Love Affair #8

This weeks Interior Love Affair has been inspired by the need to replace our bedside cabinets.  I have been threatening to decorate our bedroom since we moved in a year ago.  The problem is there is always another job that needs to be done first, subsequently our bedroom keeps getting bumped down the list.  Of all the things I dislike about our room it is the need to replace our hideous bedside tables.  I don't necessarily want matching ones, they just need to work together as a pair.






I know that this is supposed to be a stool but I reckon it would make a pretty good night stand too.  Admittedly there is no storage space but it could be quite effective with a simple lamp and pile of good books and magazines.



If you missed out on previous Interior Love Affair Posts you can catch up with them here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment