Sunday 19 April 2015

Organised #7

I have a little obsession with all things stationary.  It isn't a new obsession.  I remember even as a child I would hoard pens and pencils.  I love a new notebook and starting a new planner.  When I was teaching I loved the planners we were given at the start of a new school year.  It is always so satisfying filling in fresh pages.  This week I discovered Ellie Fowler from I heart you coffee and I have developed serious planner envy.  I really need a bit of this in my life!!!!



I am not sure why, but I had never thought of using stickers in a planner like this but it works so well, especially for some one who works visually like me.  Ellie is such a planner addict she even has a dedicated instagram feed @glamplanner


I wish I had heard about these Erin Condren planners at the start of the year because I would have definitely added it to my Christmas wish list.  This week I am going to invest in some stickers for my current diary.





No comments:

Post a Comment