Thursday 5 March 2015

Spring Vibes

I don't know about you but I have definitely felt a shift in the seasons.  The daffodils and snowdrops are starting to poke their sleepy heads out from the depths of winter.  I managed to hang my washing out and the kids have been running around in the garden after school.  Despite the still chilly evenings and mornings you can feel the early spring warmth in the sun.

Here are some of my favourite finds to help add some spring warmth to your home.



I just love the idea of spring flowers and plants in brightly coloured pots or hangers.  I have seen planters in hangers quite a bit lately.  Perhaps they are the in thing to have at the moment.









There is nothing more satisfying than making something as gorgeous as this Gold Foil Pillow.  You can learn how to make it by heading over to Design Love Fest.

Go on add some Spring Vibe this week.  I hope you like my selections. 



No comments:

Post a Comment