Sunday 17 May 2015

Interior Love Affair #12

This weeks Interior Love Affair is continuing the recent theme of children's bedrooms.  Previously I have looked at new beds and bedding and this week I thought we would take a look at groovy lighting.  I have a thing about lampshades so I am quite keen to avoid the standard pendant light and shade.  I am not too sure where I developed this dislike for lampshades - I am wondering if it is linked to my childhood.  As a child my Mum loved a decanter with a bulb shoved in it finished with a  floral, tassel laden lampshade. Anyway I digress.  Here are some of my favourite finds.


I think this has to be one of the best lights I have come across.
I love this brightly coloured lamp.  


I know that this isn't an actual light but I think it's pretty cool (can I still use the word cool without sounding silly?)



If you missed last weeks Interior Love Affair you can catch up with it here or alternatively you can see all of my finds for the girls room over on pinterest. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment