Friday 15 May 2015

Florals Everywhere.

This weeks colour installment is all about floral prints.  It started when I spotted these floral shorts in Zara closely followed by an amazing Hibiscus skirt by Matthew Williamson.

Ever since my art days at school I have been drawn to William Morris and his floral patterns.  I love the diversity of his work.  His use of repeat patterns was particularly effective in the form of tiling and wallpaper designs. Whilst he may have been a writer and a poet today he is mainly recognised for his floral patterns.


Here are a couple of his prints

I also Love a bit of Liberty Print and how cute are these cotton bloomers for little bottoms


If you are planning a little camping trip this summer you could do it in style with a Liberty print tent and suitcase.
.
With florals firmly imprinted in my mind this week here are some of my other favourite finds for little people.

I love these retro style prints



I hope you have enjoyed this weeks Floral colour installment.  If you missed last week it was all about the White.  You can catch up with it here.   


For daily updates you can follow me on Pinterest.






No comments:

Post a Comment